We recommend to all users that before writing to GamesForBoysFree technical support, please carefully read over all of the Frequently Asked Questions below. As a rule, most questions already have a ready answer. We ask that you contact technical support only if you cannot find the answer to your question in the list.
- Are your games really free?
- How do I download and install a game?
- How can I delete a game?
- What are the benefits of setting Home.GamesForBoysFree.Com as your browser homepage?
- When installing the game, I see a message about a corrupted file: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." What can I do?
- My anti-virus software says that the game contains a virus, what should I do?
- I downloaded one of your games, but it doesn't open on my phone/Pocket PC, what can I do?
- What do I do if the game doesn't run or hangs during the launch process? If during launch the screen becomes black and nothing happens? If during launch the game gives the message: "Memory access violation…", "An unexpected error has occurred...", "Could not create Direct3D…", or "d3d8.dll was not found…"?
- Why does the game work very slowly on my computer?
- Do GamesForBoysFree games support Windows Vista and Windows 7?
- Do GamesForBoysFree games support Linux or Mac operating systems?
- What do I do if the game asks for an activation key sent by SMS or for the game CD/DVD?
- How I can become an affiliate? How can I host my own game on your site? Can I create an entire section with your games on my site?
If you still have questions, please describe them in as much detail as possible when filling out the technical support form. We will answer them right away. We will also be glad to hear your comments and suggestions regarding our site.